Dr. Peteryne Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peteryne Miller?

October 11th, 2017

Went twice

Pill pusher.. didn't listen at all the second time I went

October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Miller is a negative and rude person. She makes people feel worse

April 23rd, 2017

Absolutely not capable or dependable!!

Made an appointment and since I was a new patient I had to take an appointment 3 months later. I had an hour drive to get to the building in which her office is located. I arrived about 50 minutes early to fill out paperwork, just to be on the safe side. My appointment was at 1:00pm, and at 12:58pm Dr. Peteryne Miller decided to call her office and say she wasn't coming in. She didn't apologize for wasting my time and she's completely unprofessional. She is lucky to have a gig with all of the surrounding mental residences, so unlucky for them!

February 15th, 2017

Dr. Miller is awful!! Her staff is even worse! Every month is a continuous battle to get the right medications for my autistic son. They often call in prescriptions that he is not even taking! My son was throwing up and we had to cancel his appointment. I called to let them know and to reschedule. Dr. Miller refused to fill his meds until the rescheduled appointment. Then I received a letter that she discharged us and would give us 30 days of meds if we called to get them. I called and they refused to give them to us. Said that letter was a mistake. I begged and they offered two weeks worth of meds. Went to pick up and received 2 out of 5. One of which wasn't even his medication. Called again and again. Finally got 3 out of 5 and the other two they refused to fill. While waiting on our appointment with our new Dr, my son had multiple seizures. He chewed up his tongue and dislocated his shoulder! The ER doctor was shocked she would stop this medication suddenly especially since we had a new Dr appt in a week. Thankfully the ER provided the meds. If she had just given us the 30 days of medication like the letter promised none of this would have happened. Now I am stuck with a huge hospital bill - 6 weeks of physical therapy and possibly shoulder surgery in my son's future. Dr. Miller is awful - worst Dr. I have ever taken my son to. Please go elsewhere - she is all about the money!!

February 8th, 2017

STAY AWAY!

This doctor has no empathy. She treats you like a case number. Very cold, distant and arrogant. If you suffer from multiple chemical sensitivities/migraines, I advise you to stay away from her. Her office stinks of cheap perfume.

September 21st, 2016

Horrible Staff

Dr. Miller is very good at what she does, but her staff sucks! They didn't put in an appointment that I has scheduled for my children and then they told me that I had to reschedule 7 weeks later!!! My children have now been out of their medications for 2 weeks and they (her staff) don't seem to care at all that they are suffering!

May 17th, 2016

Skip this doctor

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, especially those who seek treatment and are vulnerable. She lacks empathy and interactions with her seem completely disconnected. She has a very odd demeanor, I did not feel safe or at ease with this doctor. She talks at you and seeks no feedback or your point of view on your treatment as a patient. Please if you are seeking treatment, find a better qualified doctor with better bedside manners, one who will genuinely work to find the appropriate treatment foe you.

April 18th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR HANDS DOWN

She is the most caring and compassionate woman I have EVER met!! She legit cares for her patients! She wants to see them do better, she helps them in any way! I would recommend her to anyone! If you want a doctor who is going to take care of you, listen to you, and help you in many many ways THIS is the doctor to see!! She treats everybody with the up most respect! Her staff is incredible!! BEST DOCTOR AND OFFICE IN THE TULSA AREA!!!!

February 1st, 2016

Dr. Miller has been wonderful! I feel like she really listens and tries to help as much as she can. I would recommend her to anyone!

December 2nd, 2015

Dr Miller made me feel comfortable from the very first visit. She went over every detail of my treatment plan and why we were going to do what we were doing. If I didn't think a treatment was working, we explored other options, and she never seemed frustrated. Dr Miller is very compassionate and caring.

October 21st, 2015

No hipocratic oath

Avoid this lady. She held me against my will in a mental institution for 5 days. I called 911 looking for a counselor to speak to and the police showed up at my door, handcuffed me and left me with this lady and her staff. She recklessly increased my meds dosage an extra 50%, then dropped the dosage, and eventually gave me Geodon without discussing it. This medicine made me feel groggy and was forced to take it 2 times per day or I faced another 24 hours in this place. Her staff verbally threatened to keep me (in their own words) "locked up until mid next week if I continued to pester to see the doctor", who only saw me for a total of 5 minutes. There was no treatment plan, no discussion of my condition; she is cruel to patients and it is hard to grasp that she is practicing and abusing people in a poorer mental state who have no income, mental ability, or the means to report Peteryne Miller's inhumane treatment. My husband and I have submitted multiple complaints through our private insurance, the OK DHHS to make sure this terrible mistreatment doesn't happen to another human being.

December 9th, 2011

excellent diagnostician, spends time with a patient, good bedside manner