Dr. Peteryne Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 21st, 2016
Horrible Staff
Dr. Miller is very good at what she does, but her staff sucks! They didn't put in an appointment that I has scheduled for my children and then they told me that I had to reschedule 7 weeks later!!! My children have now been out of their medications for 2 weeks and they (her staff) don't seem to care at all that they are suffering!

May 17th, 2016
Skip this doctor
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, especially those who seek treatment and are vulnerable. She lacks empathy and interactions with her seem completely disconnected. She has a very odd demeanor, I did not feel safe or at ease with this doctor. She talks at you and seeks no feedback or your point of view on your treatment as a patient. Please if you are seeking treatment, find a better qualified doctor with better bedside manners, one who will genuinely work to find the appropriate treatment foe you.

April 18th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR HANDS DOWN
She is the most caring and compassionate woman I have EVER met!! She legit cares for her patients! She wants to see them do better, she helps them in any way! I would recommend her to anyone! If you want a doctor who is going to take care of you, listen to you, and help you in many many ways THIS is the doctor to see!! She treats everybody with the up most respect! Her staff is incredible!! BEST DOCTOR AND OFFICE IN THE TULSA AREA!!!!

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Miller has been wonderful! I feel like she really listens and tries to help as much as she can. I would recommend her to anyone!

December 2nd, 2015
Dr Miller made me feel comfortable from the very first visit. She went over every detail of my treatment plan and why we were going to do what we were doing. If I didn't think a treatment was working, we explored other options, and she never seemed frustrated. Dr Miller is very compassionate and caring.

October 21st, 2015
No hipocratic oath
Avoid this lady. She held me against my will in a mental institution for 5 days. I called 911 looking for a counselor to speak to and the police showed up at my door, handcuffed me and left me with this lady and her staff. She recklessly increased my meds dosage an extra 50%, then dropped the dosage, and eventually gave me Geodon without discussing it. This medicine made me feel groggy and was forced to take it 2 times per day or I faced another 24 hours in this place. Her staff verbally threatened to keep me (in their own words) "locked up until mid next week if I continued to pester to see the doctor", who only saw me for a total of 5 minutes. There was no treatment plan, no discussion of my condition; she is cruel to patients and it is hard to grasp that she is practicing and abusing people in a poorer mental state who have no income, mental ability, or the means to report Peteryne Miller's inhumane treatment. My husband and I have submitted multiple complaints through our private insurance, the OK DHHS to make sure this terrible mistreatment doesn't happen to another human being.

December 9th, 2011
excellent diagnostician, spends time with a patient, good bedside manner

January 29th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Miller has always tried to make things as easy as possible on me, the patient. She is a very warm and caring person. She wanted more visits at first, then tapered the off to fewer visits. But it has never been an issue for me to get in with her, when I felt that I needed to do so. I was impressed enought to reccomend her to a very good friend.