A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Postolov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petr Postolov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Postolov graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Postolov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center - Roosevelt Hospital Divi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petr Postolov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Petr Postolov practice?
- Dr. Petr Postolov has 1 office location.
Dr. Petr Postolov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.