A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Protiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Protiva
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Protiva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Protiva graduated from Md, Charles University In Prague, Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Protiva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petr Protiva MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Petr Protiva practice?
- Dr. Petr Protiva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petr Protiva practices Gastroenterology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Farmington Gastroenterologists.