A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Protiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Protiva
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Protiva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Protiva graduated from Md, Charles University In Prague, Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Protiva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petr Protiva MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Petr Protiva practice?
- Dr. Petr Protiva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petr Protiva practices Gastroenterology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Farmington Gastroenterologists.