A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Ruzicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petr Ruzicka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petr Ruzicka, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruzicka has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petr Oldrich Ruzicka MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Petr O. Ruzicka practice?
- Dr. Petr Ruzicka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Petr Ruzicka practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Payson, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.