A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Starostik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petr Starostik, MD, NP is board certified in Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Starostik graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Starostik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starostik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Petr Starostik practice?
Dr. Petr Starostik practices Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.