A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Utrata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petr Utrata is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petr Utrata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Utrata graduated from University J.E. Purkyne-Masaryk University Brno.
Dr. Utrata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petr Utrata MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petr Utrata practice?
- Dr. Petr Utrata has 1 office location.
Dr. Petr Utrata practices Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists.