A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petr Utrata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petr Utrata is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petr Utrata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Utrata graduated from University J.E. Purkyne-Masaryk University Brno.
Dr. Utrata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utrata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Petr Utrata practice?
Dr. Petr Utrata practices Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Internists.