Emergency Physicians

5011 Spenard Rd
Ste 205
Anchorage, AK 99517
907-245-4359
Locations and availability (1)

|  The Most Supportive MD in Alaska  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr. Illig is the most outstanding MD in Alaska in all categories of service and caring. During my association with Dr. Illig I quickly realized that she cares about my unique medical situation, provided support and encouragement and was there when I needed her. Dr. Illig was outstanding. I hope that if I ever need medical support again, Dr. Illig will be available. She is the best.

|  Do Not Trust her with your Medical Information  |  show details
by An airman that got crashed and burned before take off on Dec 21st, 2010

I have been flying in Alaska for over 25 years. Over the last 4 years I have not flown because of a hip problem that I received surgery on. During recovery I went to Petra Illig and wanted a medical. I explained I did not fly for the last 4 years because I had hip problems and felt it was better if I grounded myself until I had surgery and was able to safety fly. She told me to give her all of my medical information and she would work with me to get the best for me to send to the FAA. She said we would go throw my records together and review them. I told her that I was planing on buying a new airplane. She did nothing. I work out of town. Up on my return she had forward ALL of my information even information that was not need for my medical. I asked why she did not contact me and she knew I work out of town on extended times. She said that she had to take care of her self and had a dead line. Which is not true, she could have asked for an extension.Upon my first visit to her I tole her I was buying a plane in a couple of months. I asked her why she did not tell me sending ALL the records that she had of mine the FAA might not issue me a medical. She said well you might want to sale it. She then said that she had other clients she needed to see. I asked for my records she sent to the FAA, I did not receive a response, my records, or did she return my repeated calls. I did get a letter saying she was dropping me as a client without an explanation.She lied to me, I could never get an appointment, she was always running late, the other people in the waiting room were all left waiting. At time she would not even show up or call to say she was not going to be there. I traveled to Anchorage from Kenai for the appointment and she did not show up. I would never trust her with my dog let alone me and my medical records. I would go any where but to her for a medical. Good luck if you think you are different. Now I have to get an attorney spend a ton of money and time that could have been avoided. Do not waist you time with her or risk your medical, because she thinks she is god.

|  Dr. Petra Illig of Anchoarage AK  |  show details
by J.S. on Sep 4th, 2009

She' very personable, friendly; she got me flying again, thanks a LOT, Dr. IlligPs: for 'Following up as needed after my visit' -- it wasn't needed.