A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petra Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petra Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petra Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petra S Lynch MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petra S. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Petra Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Petra Lynch practices Internal Medicine near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Internists.