A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petra Steinbuchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petra Steinbuchel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petra Steinbuchel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbuchel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Steinbuchel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petra Heike Steinbuchel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Petra H. Steinbuchel practice?
- Dr. Petra Steinbuchel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Petra Steinbuchel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Groton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Groton Psychiatrists.