A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petra Steinbuchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petra Steinbuchel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petra Steinbuchel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbuchel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Steinbuchel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petra Heike Steinbuchel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Petra H. Steinbuchel practice?
- Dr. Petra Steinbuchel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Petra Steinbuchel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.