Dr. Petra Toutanji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Petra Toutanji?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Petra Toutanji?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2015

Excellent doctor!

August 1st, 2014

Thank you!

The wait was long this time, but I didn't mind it much. When you are in the room she spends a lot of time with you. Probably that is why she is a little behind. She is genuine and knowledgeable. I am glad, finally, we found a responsive doctor.

October 5th, 2013

Engineer

Excellent knowledgeable and respective doctor.

July 17th, 2013

Housewife

She listened and asked the right questions. She is very acknowledgeable. The staff members are nice too.

February 7th, 2013

HS Teacher

Dr. Toutanji goes out of her way to help me and my family. She does so in a very professional and comforting way. We are very happy with her.

January 24th, 2013

NASA Engineer

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Toutanji. She is an excellent physician, really cares about her patients and she's an fantastic mentor as well. She is thorough and wonderful to work with as a patient or professional. A great lady as well as a great doc. The staff are super good too. I love these guys and would never go anywhere else!

January 22nd, 2013

This place is not worth the trouble: 1) The receptionist can't ever give clear answers or responses. She does not appear knowledgable or even in her right mind. 2) The DR is nice but she is never on time. I waited up to two hours for one of my appointments. I could hear talking to the nurses about her personal life while I was waiting. She billed me for services she did not provide. 3) I found out the DR billed me for service she didn't provide when her billing rep billed my insurance for a diagnosis under my vision. ( she is not an eye doctor). 4) The office manager is never in and the staff can't seem to do anything without his approval. If you leave a message he will not call back. When I had to call back to speak to him, he hung up on me not once but three times. Overall nothing positive to say. This place is terrible

September 14th, 2012

Little or no wait time and caring/personable doctor.

I rather not go to a doctor but if I am going to see a doctor it will be Dr. Toutanji. Scheduling an appointment is easy, very little wait time, the staff is friendly and Dr. Toutanji always spends enough time for me to feel she is concerned about my health and values me as a patient. I recommend her to all of my friends.

August 10th, 2012

Happy Patient

Dr. Toutanji is an excellent doctor, very caring and we are grateful to have such a doctor. She is always on the money when it comes to diagnoses. My family and I highly recommend her.

March 24th, 2012

Intake

My visit was only the first one to get myself established with Dr. Toutanji. She was very nice, discussed ongoing and potential problems, and seems genuinely concerned about patient health.

November 1st, 2011

An Amazing Doctor!!

I saw Dr. Toutanji for the first time today. An Amazing Doctor!! Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and has great staff! I would recommend her to anyone in town. I am so appreciative for taking care of me and my daughter. You are the best Dr. Toutanji!

August 10th, 2011

Our Family Doctor

Dr. Toutanji is a very nice person. All of my family are patients. She is very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. She always makes us comfortable, refers to specialists as necessary and follows up on treatment. She always has time for us to ask questions and discuss concerns. I sure recommend her!