A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petras Kisielius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petras Kisielius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisielius
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kisielius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petras Kisielius, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisielius graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kisielius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital Insurance Payments
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petras Vytenis Kisielius MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Petras V. Kisielius practice?
- Dr. Petras Kisielius has 1 office location.
Dr. Petras Kisielius practices Urology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Urologists.