A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petrica Manolache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petrica Manolache is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petrica Manolache, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolache graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Manolache has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petrica Manolache MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petrica Manolache practice?
- Dr. Petrica Manolache has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petrica Manolache practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.