A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petrija Jen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petrija Jen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petrija Jen DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petrija Jen practice?
- Dr. Petrija Jen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petrija Jen practices Emergency Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians.