Dr. Petrit Ndrio MD Patient Reviews

3.3

March 14th, 2017
Horrible Experience
Mr. Ndrio does not fulfill the compassion-focused goal of Advanced Behavioral Health Services. I arrived as a new patient and was discussing my insurance coverage with the psychiatrist. Mr. Ndrio did not "listen to our patients and offer the best possible care," per the company's advertisement. Mr. Ndrio interrupted me, spoke over my rational words, belittled my perception of the situation, invalidated my accounts, advertised his staff's pay scale, and dismissed me as an interested patient. I am grateful I learned of his inhumane and unethical treatment before I trusted him with my recovery needs.

January 17th, 2017
HORRIBLE DOCTOR! Overprescribes drugs
Do not bring your children here! This man prescribes drug after drug and misdiagnoses. Expect to become addicted to needless drugs if you're a patient here!

July 27th, 2016
What I was looking for
I never liked or trusted psychiatrist due to having to "try" 5+ different ones in my adolescence. All of them seemed fake and would talk AT me...not to me. Dr. Ndrio was the first psych I saw now that I'm near 30yoa and I'm very happy that I did. He listens, he understands my concerns and he gives me a voice. Every appointment we spend time catching up before going into how my medication was the previous month (this is at my choosing). I can see his sincere interest in helping me to the best of his abilities, unlike previous doctors. He's a good man through and through and would definetly recommend him to any male adults.

April 27th, 2016
TERRIBLE DOCTOR DOSNT TREAT YOU WELL AT ALL
He spent at Most 5 minutes with me, Inturupted everything I tried to tell him and when I tried to ask him questions he CALLED ANOTHER PATIENT IN WHEN I WAS STILL IN HIS OFFICE. Not only that but he read me confidential information about another patient. Dark sad notes about this poor girl. And when I said that wasn't me he said "so your denying it" and started to write it down. He also would tell me one thing on how he was going to treat me and go do another. He always rushed me to get out of his office and when I told the nurses my complaints with him he told me to watch my mouth Because people might get the wrong idea about him

March 23rd, 2016
Do NOT recommend
In the 5 months and 3 visits my son had with Dr. national, he spent a total of maybe 30 minutes with him. He was very quick to prescribe medications and when we expressed concern that my son was actually getting worse, he wanted to prescribe yet another medication. He also yelled ( and I mean YELLED) at me over the phone about a mixup with one of the prescriptions that he had called in, telling me that he refused to call the prescription in to a certain pharmacy. Sooooo helpful to a parent with a child who is struggling. My primary MD can write prescriptions. We were looking for help and did not find it here. My son was better off before he started seeing Dr Ndrio. The counselor that my son saw in this office never spoke to my husband and I alone about our concerns, although my son seemed to like him. We have moved on and my son is now receiving counseling, but is not taking medication.

March 3rd, 2016
He spends time with his patients and helps put a lot. He really cares

January 5th, 2016
Horrible
Horrible subpar mediocre guy. Doesn't care about helping people at all

August 28th, 2015
Pretty straightforward
i went for ADHD testing.... Was diagnosed with ADHD. He has some pretty terrible manners and I wouldn't say he gives you an in depth diagnosis, but even after the first visit it's a pretty comfortable environment. I wouldn't have a problem telling him exactly what's on my mind or if I was thinking about a new medication. Long story short, I wouldn't recommend him if your looking for emotional or life related advice. I would recommend him if your thinking medication may help your cause and don't know what meds may help.

August 20th, 2015
Steer clear
This doctor believes in prescribing drugs for every problem, very difficult to understand heavy accent. He never if ever spends time with me for my concerns, in a rush to see other patients never follows up.

July 21st, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
This doctor has helped me and my daughter feel alive again. He took the time to listen to our concerns and explained the options very thoroughly and patiently. His office is bright and welcoming and the staff always courteous and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that needs his services.

April 21st, 2015
Regret
Terrible bedside manner. Doesn't make eye contact. Not sure if he's only like that with women.

March 2nd, 2015
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Ndrio has been treating my daughter for 3 years now. She has adhd, autism, anxiety, and digeorge syndrome. Most doctors we see don't even know about digeorge and I end up having to teach them about it. Dr. Ndrio was well educated on it and even made sure us as parents were educated too. He was very patient with all my questions and concerns about medication and treatment and answered every one of them. He worked with us to provide the right treatment for my daughter, not just shove medication at us as most do. Even when i call the office with questions for him, he always calls back right away and listens to my concerns and always comes up with an awesome game plan that proves efficient and puts my concerns to rest. He made it a group effort with us parents having a say in treatment and involved one of his therapists Darlene Stevens. Dr. Ndrio and Darlene have done miracles with our daughter. She has self esteem now and is getting good grades in school. Both of them also are constantly checking in on us as parents as well. They always ensure we are okay too. Parenting a special needs child is not easy, and they know that. They make sure us as parents are ok because if not, we are no good for our child. They have provided so much for our whole family. Even though we moved 2 hours away, we still make the drive to see Dr. Ndrio as I don't think any other doctor can provide the same excellent care that Dr. Ndrio does for us!