Petrit Ndrio, MD

1952 Mc Dowell Rd
Ste 305
Naperville, IL 60563
(630) 689-1022
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Very caring and compassionate doctor  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2014

I have been bringing my father to this doctors for 4 years and I would like to say that Dr. Ndrio has been extremely helpful treating my father. He is always caring and very professional. He will take the time to help you no matter what. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

|  Needs more adult focus  |  show details
by M. Dolin on Jan 2nd, 2014

I have seen Dr. NDrio for a year and I am only mildly satisfied. He is often late, my visits to him are extremely short and he doesn't seem concerned about any issues that I may be affected by. He really seems to focus on children. He is good about prescriptions. His staff have been kind. I just don't feel he has tried to connect with my problems.

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

My child began seeing Dr. Ndrio for anxiety and OCD type symptoms, as well as issues with attention and focus. Under the care of Dr. Ndrio, my child has had a significant decrease in anxiety, and a significant improvement in attention and focus. Dr. Ndrio has patiently worked with me with any concerns or questions I had regarding medication and treatment. I find Dr. Ndrio to be a caring compassionate man, who has his patients as his first priority.

|  Josephine  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr Ndrio is an incredibly compassionate doctor. Really takes the time to understand what the issues are no matter how complex. Would recommend to my friends.

|  30 minutes late for our appointment, rude and arrogant  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Our appt. was scheduled two weeks in advance. I took my child out of school and took time off of work to see Dr. Ndrio. He shows up 30 minutes late, and does not even acknowledge that he is late, much less apologize. When I pointed out that we had been sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes, and none of his staff informed us he would be late, he replies, 'You can reschedule if you want'. I said, no we took time off of school and work, and waited 30 minutes to see you, now we would like to proceed with the appointment, but it would be nice if you would apologize for being late. No apology offered. We left and will not return to this physician. Nor will we ever recommend him to others.

|  The man that saved my child from falling through the cracks  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

I would like to say Dr has been seeing my 7 year old son for almost four years now, when we first met under inpatient circumstances at Provena Mercy inpatient it wasn't the best of circumstances. Dr Ndrio has the patience of a saint. We were scared not having a clue what was going on with our son, he just wasn't our little boy anymore and it took a lot of hard work, patients, caring and praying outside the hospital everyday that we would figure out how to bring our little guy back. Dr almost has to transfer him out to Childrens in the city but he kept working spending so much time working with our son, testing and retesting, trying one thing or another and Dr Ndrio figured it out. That hasn't "fixed" our son by any means we all still have to work hard. I know he genuinely cares for my son even taking insurance he normally wouldn't so he can keep seeing him in his private practice so he doesn't fall through the cracks as a lot of children do. I am grateful and lucky to have such a wonderful Dr looking after my son and our family because he truly cares. I would recommend this man to anyone and everyone. He truly saved our family and has continued all these years and has always been there even in the middle of the night to help. Our family feels truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with Dr. Ndrio

|  Excellent dr. Great bedside manner, very intuitive  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Ndrio came highly recommended by another physician and I see why! He was extremely patient, gave my ex an hour and a half of his time to help him feel more comfortable with the idea of our daughter taking the lowest dose of Zoloft. He spent about half of the appointment talking to my daughter to try to understand what was affecting her. He also took teacher evaluations and listened to my stories of her panic attacks and the causes to come to his diagnosis. Wonderful bedside manner, gentle, kind, warm dr. He has returned phone calls promptly and has followed up diligently to monitor her mental status. His staff is equally kind and respectful, very pleasant office overall.

|  Beware  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Ndrio saw my daughter for ten minutes and she had no formal therapy before and he immediately prescribed Zoloft to a child. Zoloft is not approved for children by the FDA except for OCD which she does not have. His two pronged approach of drugs and therapy should have recommended some therapy first before the more drastic measure of a drug like Zoloft. He said he does not do the therapy so I was turned off that this doctor has one job of presribing, administering, and monitoring drugs.

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

Best Dr ever. God should make more like him, he saved my life.