A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petronela Meszaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petronela Meszaros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meszaros graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Meszaros has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petronela Meszaros MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Petronela Meszaros practice?
- Dr. Petronela Meszaros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petronela Meszaros practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.