A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petronio Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petronio Yadao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petronio Yadao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yadao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petronio C Yadao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Petronio C. Yadao practice?
- Dr. Petronio Yadao has 1 office location.
Dr. Petronio Yadao practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Allergists and Southgate Pediatricians.