A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petronio Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petronio Yadao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petronio Yadao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yadao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petronio Cadamia Yadao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Petronio C. Yadao practice?
- Dr. Petronio Yadao has 1 office location.
Dr. Petronio Yadao practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Allergists and Southgate Pediatricians.