A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petronio Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petronio Yadao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petronio Yadao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yadao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yadao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans