Learn more about Dr. Petros Leinonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petros Leinonen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leinonen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leinonen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Leinonen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinonen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Leinonen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros Gene Leinonen MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Petros G. Leinonen practice?
- Dr. Petros Leinonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Petros Leinonen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.