A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petros Leinonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Leinonen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinonen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Leinonen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros G Leinonen MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Petros G. Leinonen practice?
- Dr. Petros Leinonen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petros Leinonen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.