A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petros Leinonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petros Leinonen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leinonen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leinonen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Leinonen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinonen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Leinonen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros Gene Leinonen MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Petros G. Leinonen practice?
- Dr. Petros Leinonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Petros Leinonen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.