A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petros Levounis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petros Levounis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levounis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levounis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Levounis, MA, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levounis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levounis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros Levounis MA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Petros Levounis practice?
- Dr. Petros Levounis has 1 office location.
Dr. Petros Levounis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.