A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petros Levounis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petros Levounis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Levounis, MA, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levounis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levounis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros Levounis MA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Petros Levounis practice?
- Dr. Petros Levounis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petros Levounis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.