A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petros Nikolinakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petros Nikolinakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikolinakos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikolinakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Nikolinakos, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikolinakos graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nikolinakos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros George Nikolinakos MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Petros G. Nikolinakos practice?
- Dr. Petros Nikolinakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Petros Nikolinakos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists, Athens Hematologists, and Athens Oncologists.