A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petros Nikolinakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petros Nikolinakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikolinakos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikolinakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petros Nikolinakos, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikolinakos graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nikolinakos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petros George Nikolinakos MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Petros G. Nikolinakos practice?
- Dr. Petros Nikolinakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Petros Nikolinakos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists, Athens Hematologists, and Athens Oncologists.