inactive

Overall Review

no change

April 2nd, 2013
Very Competent Nephrologist & Excellent Internist
My husband was one of Dr. Groza's first Rockwood Clinic patients after having just been released from Sacred Heart after a 2 wk stay for acute renal failure. Dr. Groza managed his care during two subsequent hospitalizations and then his ongoing aftercare until we relocated from Spokane. While in Sacred Heart, he was seen by almost every nephrologist in Spokane and we always felt Dr. Groza was, by far, the best of the bunch in that he is fully invested in not only helping his patients recover physically but mentally and emotionally too. A healthy person's world can get rocked hard with sudden, debilitating illness and Dr. Groza comes across as a true partner in helping the individual slowly make their way back to a health. We were always 100% confident in the quality of his care. Spokane is very well served having Dr. Groza available again.

November 21st, 2012
Can't Thank Dr Groza Enough
My husband was onr of the first patients Dr Groza saw when he moved to Spokane. he hd been hospitalized for 2 weeks w/acute renal failure. Dr. Groza did his follow-up care and helped him through 2 subsequent hospitalizations. His caring bedside manner and professional competence got my husband emotionally and physically back to health. Dr. Groza has our complete trust and gratitude.

April 12th, 2010
My visit to Dr. Groza
Dr. Groza is the nicest doctor at Rockwood. He has always been very interested in my health. I am sorry to see him go as I do not think any other doctor can take his place. I wish him the very best in life.