A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petruska Maak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petruska Maak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maak graduated from Central University Of Venezuela School Of Medicine.
Dr. Maak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petruska Geammette Maak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Petruska G. Maak practice?
- Dr. Petruska Maak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petruska Maak practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.