A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petua Okolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petua Okolo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petua Okolo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Okolo graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Okolo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petua A Okolo DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petua A. Okolo practice?
- Dr. Petua Okolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Petua Okolo practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.