A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petya Gueordjeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petya Gueordjeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gueordjeva graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Gueordjeva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gueordjeva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Petya N. Gueordjeva practice?
Dr. Petya Gueordjeva practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.