A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyman Ghasri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Ghasri, General & Cosmetic Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Ghasri, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghasri graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghasri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Long Beach, CA 90806
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Ghasri FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Ghasri practice?
- Dr. Peyman Ghasri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Ghasri practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Encino Dermatologists and Encino Surgeons.