Learn more about Dr. Peyman Ghasri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Ghasri, General & Cosmetic Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghasri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghasri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Ghasri, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghasri graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghasri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach, CA 90806
- 2801 Atlantic Avenue
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Ghasri FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Ghasri practice?
- Dr. Peyman Ghasri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Ghasri practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Encino Dermatologists and Encino Surgeons.