General & Cosmetic Dermatologist
Video profile

Sep 2nd, 2015

Love this guy. He clearly prioritizes the patient, not the rates he can extract from you on procedures you don't need.

Jun 15th, 2015

I've been to many doctors for my skin problems, but none of them was half as good as Dr. Ghasri is. His diagnosis of my problem was on-spot and his recommendations were great. His treatment worked like magic. I definitely recommend him.

almost a 2 hour wait with appointment show details almost a 2 hour wait with appointment
Nov 5th, 2011

Horrible. I would never go back. Almost a 2 hour wait!

True Doctor! show details True Doctor!
May 30th, 2011

Dr. Peyman Ghasri is one of the best dermatologists and plastic surgeons you'll find in Southern California. I've been under his care since August, 2010 for skin cancer and I couldn't be in better hands. Dr. Ghasri removed some skin cancer on my forehead in a MOHS procedure and treated it so expertly that you would hardly know I had a rather sizable area of skin removed. I had many concerns and questions and was kind of fearful about having to undergo such a procedure. I appreciated Dr. Ghasri's patience and willingness to discuss these issues with me. He just seemed to care a lot about my condition and how I was healing after the operation. He's a remarkably skilled surgeon and completely up to date on all the best and latest advancements related to skin care. You won't find a better dermatologist anywhere.

RUINED MY FACE!!!! BEWARE!!!!! show details RUINED MY FACE!!!! BEWARE!!!!!
Oct 20th, 2010

AWFUL!!!

Knows his stuff! show details Knows his stuff!
by Tom on Dec 8th, 2009

This Determatologist knows exactly what he is doing. He identifys and differientiates between the good and the bad and treats accordingly. When asked questions he answers knowledgably but most importantly, we have an easy banter and I feel comfortable with his treatment. He quickly and efficiently takes care of what needs to be done. I think that other guy who left a review must have been in a tatoo parlor, not Dr. Peymans office.

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your kind words and comments. My patients' opinion really matters to me. Thank you, PG

Mar 5th, 2009

Top notch doctor in all aspects!