General & Cosmetic Dermatologist
5363 Balboa Blvd
Ste 333
Encino, CA 91316
818-501-3376
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  almost a 2 hour wait with appointment  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

Horrible. I would never go back. Almost a 2 hour wait!

|  True Doctor!  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

Dr. Peyman Ghasri is one of the best dermatologists and plastic surgeons you'll find in Southern California. I've been under his care since August, 2010 for skin cancer and I couldn't be in better hands. Dr. Ghasri removed some skin cancer on my forehead in a MOHS procedure and treated it so expertly that you would hardly know I had a rather sizable area of skin removed. I had many concerns and questions and was kind of fearful about having to undergo such a procedure. I appreciated Dr. Ghasri's patience and willingness to discuss these issues with me. He just seemed to care a lot about my condition and how I was healing after the operation. He's a remarkably skilled surgeon and completely up to date on all the best and latest advancements related to skin care. You won't find a better dermatologist anywhere.

|  RUINED MY FACE!!!! BEWARE!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

AWFUL!!!

|  AWESOME DOCTOR  |  show details
by ericadove7 on Jan 20th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I just went for my second visit to Dr. Ghasri. The first time I went was for botox between my eyebrows. I was a little nervous about how much pain I would feel, but it was virtually PAINLESS! It was the first time I had gotten botox and I was more than happy with the results, which looked so natural that my husband never knew!The second visit was for Juvederm in and around my lips. I am 28 and have started noticing lines around my mouth and have always wanted larger but natural-looking lips. Dr Ghasri knew exactly what I wanted and again, the procedure was almost painless. I have had a few friends that got this procedure done and had bruising for the first few days. I had NO brusing at all and went out that same night and no one even noticed I had anything done. Dr. Ghasri is AWESOME!

|  Knows his stuff!  |  show details
by Tom on Dec 8th, 2009

This Determatologist knows exactly what he is doing. He identifys and differientiates between the good and the bad and treats accordingly. When asked questions he answers knowledgably but most importantly, we have an easy banter and I feel comfortable with his treatment. He quickly and efficiently takes care of what needs to be done. I think that other guy who left a review must have been in a tatoo parlor, not Dr. Peymans office.

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your kind words and comments. My patients' opinion really matters to me. Thank you, PG

by jonesadam on Oct 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I went to Dr. Ghasri for a few skin issues I was having. One question that I asked was if there was anything I could do to help with rashes that I would develop after shaving. He gave me a few recommendations and suggested laser hair removal as an option.

|  The Perfect Dermatologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Ghasri responds to emailsvoice mail messages promptly. He`s accessible, highly skilled and treats you with respect. He cares about his ...

by Chrisfull on Apr 24th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I went to Dr. Ghasri’s office to have a skin check and the service was great. The doctor was very helpful and explained everything. I enjoyed going to this doctor and highly recommend him to anyone.

Mar 5th, 2009

Top notch doctor in all aspects!

|  Castle Dermatology Institute  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Ghasri is very personable and accommodating. I had an appointment for my daughter and he was able to fit me in also. He will cover all...

|  Class Act  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have been with Dr. Ghasri for over a yr now. He is patient, caring,flexible and an excellent Dermatologist. He listens to me and has alway...

|  Pretty Cool Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 8th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Very friendly, nice office, very caring doctor, short wait time, had to call him afterwards and he personally returned my call the same day...