Dr. Peyman Nazmi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peyman Nazmi?

Someone in excruciating pain!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

After I had an Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI), I experienced a tremendous amount of pain in my left leg which feels like nerve damage. The doctors at this practice refused to see me after the 14-day post injection period was over. I explained that I was still in excruciating pain. I was told that I had not given the procedure enough time to work. After 14 days, if I was feeling worse than I did prior to the injection, there is no way the painful symptoms would diminish anytime soon. I was told to go to Better Med. The ESI made my symptoms worse. This is unethical and immoral medical practice and it is a shame that I have to find another doctor to help me when I was already under their care, but they are refusing to see me. The staff has been rude, unfair, uncaring and unjust in regard to my care. It has been difficult to sleep, drive, sit at my desk for 9 hours a day and enjoy any recreational activities because I have been in so much pain. My quality of life has been anything but happy and unpleasant as a result of seeing these doctors. I am appalled at the quality of care provided and would not recommend anyone to this practice.

Amazing Staff and Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2015

My wife and I have never experienced such a helpful staff. When a complication with my referral came up, they diligently worked to get it fixed while we were there, and did everything they could to make sure both of us were comfortable. They really went above and beyond to do their jobs.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review! We take pride in our staffs' efforts in patient care. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Awful experience

Posted on August 11th, 2015

He was fairly rude and my wife thought so as well. Spine injections were immensely painful. Was later dropped for failing a drug test but would not tell me what I tested positive for (I shouldn't have failed) via phone and would have to make an appt (copay and insurance billing) to talk to him. Unreal. Don't see him.

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry that you had a negative experience with our practice. Unfortunately we do not discuss urine toxicology over the phone due to practice policy. We would prefer to discuss these results in person. We would like to talk to you more and see how we might better your experience in the future. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email at rsipfeedback@gmail.com. We would love to hear from you!

Don't Bother!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I was referred to Nazmi because my ortho office no longer had an "in-house" injection doctor. I have had many injections over the years by several different doctors and NONE ever hurt like this one. Not only did Nazmi have no bedside manner, but he had no clue what he was doing when it came to my injection. I had to wait for over an hour and a half just to see him and then another half an hour for the procedure. REDICULOUS!

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry that you had a negative experience during your procedure. Unfortunately when you receive oral sedation there is usually a waiting period to insure that the medication has taken effect. We apologize that you had a longer wait time than expected but we would like to talk to you about how we might improve your visits in the future. Please contact our office by phone or email at rsipfeedback@gmail.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I found Dr. Nazmi and his staff to be very professional and caring. I received an epidural shot and while it didn't help, I was glad I visited him and have another visit scheduled.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comment. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Rude and uncaring

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I absolutely agree with the prior comments. He was arrogant and anti social. He didn't even give me a chance to speak as he seemed to know what was wrong with me with out even an examination and I was not important enough to even give details of my situation. Don't waste your time and money seeing this "doctor". He will not help you!

4 times visiting, 4 times 100% helpful!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

long time client no more

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I was a long time patient. First saw this dr when he still practiced out of southside regional,in ptsbg va. I agree with other perrson.don't waste yourhim.his office staff is nasty and very un professional.just the tip of the iceberg,but here goes:at one time they sent their pts to lab corps for illiced drug testing.5 peoples results didn't come back from lab corps.evev tho the people swore that had gone for their drug test,dr nazmi insisted they had not gone,and were trying to hide illicet drug use from him. He dropped these folks,and they were juust out of luck for their medication and a dr.several months later,lab corps admitted that THEY had found the peoples forms jammed under something.He didn't so much as apologize to any of the folks,because,to quote his R.N."oh well,nothing we can do about it now". I left him for several reasons,including:nasty staff,every other month or so he would get rid of the R.N. you saw that actually wrote your precriptions,and you would have to start all over again,and the biggest reason...he got nutty about summoning you to the office for pill count.you were given a two hr notice.if you failed to report,or if you were so much as one pill too many or too few,he got rid of you. My meds were always dead on the money.I went to him for relief of pain,not to get high.I had broken my neck,and left in lots of pain.after complaining about him to my family dr,the family dr told me that he had heard my type of complaints from other patientts who saw both doctors.my family dr. suggested I leave nazmi,and allow the family dr to treat my pain.he didn't have to tell me twice! I am under much less stress,as I am not forever wondering if I am going to be dropped for some false reason!

Posted on November 15th, 2017