A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyman Otmishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Otmishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Otmishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Otmishi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Otmishi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Otmishi MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Otmishi practice?
- Dr. Peyman Otmishi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Otmishi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Easton, MD.
See Easton Internists, Easton Pulmonologists, Easton Critical Care Practitioners, and Easton Sleep Medicine Doctors.