Dr. Peyman Pakzaban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peyman Pakzaban?

Walking straight up again

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

I would like to thank Dr Pakzaban for returning my ability to walk again. Before surgery I walked bent to one side and had sever pain in my right leg due to pinched nerves in my lower back. I now walk straight up again and have no pain in my leg. Thank you Dr. Pakazban I have regained a quality of life that I was quickly on my way to losing forever.

I can walk , painfree

Posted on July 28th, 2017

World class Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about this surgeon. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Best neck surgery Dr I will ever know . Done surgery on my neck in 2001

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I HAVE HAD TWO SURGERIES WITH MY DOCTOR. I APPRECIATE THE GOD GIFTED TALENT AND THE HARD WORK. ALSO I APPRECIATE THE CARE THAT HE GIVES TO HIS PATIENTS.

Painless life

Posted on March 31st, 2016

The best in US. I cannot be any more grateful.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Dr. Pakzaban and staff were very good, informative and exceeded my expectation. I waited less than 5 minutes prior to my appointment.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Pakzaban did my husband's spinal fusion and he and his surgical staff are excellent. Very friendly, efficient, and professional. He was also very informative pre and post surgery. My husband speaks very highly of him. Even as I waited for the surgery, the entire staff was so warm and welcoming. I really felt like he was in great hands.

A very skilled surgeon who has empathy

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Pakzaban performed surgery on my husbands spine in 2008. It was not long after that my husband was able to work. We had a consultation with him, for which there was no copay and had the diagnostics done. Today we went to see him with the results and he is performing surgery tomorrow. He never says this will work, or gives false hope. But when he says he can do something, although he never says this will work. He will not do a procedure without being very confident. I could not ask for a better surgeon in his area of practice and as I stated, he is also very empathetic. Which is a skill not all very skilled surgeons have. He also recognizes the caregiver as well as the patient.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr Pakzaban is the best. I feel very blessed to have found him for my back issues. Went thru Neck surgery in 2008, then had lower back surgery in 2015. Both were successfull, no more pain!

Didn't think I 'd ever hold a fishing rod again!!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

A previous doctor misdiagnosed my MRI and prescribed PT and pain management. Dr. P took one look at that same MRI and sat me down and showed me what was happening with my spine and how it was causing the pain and discomfort I was experiencing. He explained my options but recommended that I have surgery. I admit that I was somewhat apprehensive at first but he and his staff made me feel at ease and 10 days after my first visit he performed the surgery. Within a matter of just a few hours the pain that I had been experiencing was nearly gone. It's only been 3 days now since my surgery and I can tell you that I haven't felt this good in close to a year. Thanks to Dr. P and his staff I can get back to fishing this summer.

Wife of patient

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Pakzaban is an amazing surgeon. Short on conversation, however precise and polite. His office staff is the best I've EVER dealt with. Coming from a medical health care professional such as myself, I hope you take this as high praise.