A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyman Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Saadat, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadat
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Saadat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Saadat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Saadat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Saadat practice?
- Dr. Peyman Saadat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Saadat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.