A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyman Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Saadat, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Saadat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Saadat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Saadat practice?
- Dr. Peyman Saadat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Saadat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Glendora, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.