A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyman Shakiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Shakiba is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Shakiba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakiba graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shakiba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Shakiba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Shakiba practice?
- Dr. Peyman Shakiba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Shakiba practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.