Dr. Peyman Tabrizi MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 20 reviews

July 3rd, 2016
Honest and caring doctor
I took my father to Dr Tabrizi. We are from LA and had seen many specialists in our area. I heard about Dr Tabrizi from a colleague who had his wife's spine surgery done by Dr Tabrizi and he could not say enough good things about him. Dr Tabrizi took so much time (more than any surgeons we had consulted with before) to go over all of our information and images and to explain my father's condition to us. He was extremely honest and informed us that although the procedure that we had in mind was an option, it would not help. He gave us other options for my father's treatment. We really appreciated his candid, ethical and honest approach. He did not push us in the direction of surgery at all and told us all the pros and cons. He was more thorough than anyone we had talked with in the past. I am so happy we found him and did not put my father through unnecessary and unhelpful surgeries.

April 12th, 2016
He saved my daughter's life when we had little hope. We are forever grateful to him. Best surgeon hands down. Would not go to anyone else.

October 8th, 2015
Best surgeon. Very knowledgable and caring.
Best surgeon. Very knowledgable and caring.

July 16th, 2015
Saved my daughter. Best surgeon. very caring and attentive.

March 6th, 2015
Does miracle work
Dr Tabrizi saved my mother after she had a severe aneurysm. He does miracle work with patience and care.

February 25th, 2015
patience
This was my doctor and I've had two major surgeryand he has brought me back 100%

March 28th, 2014
He does miracles
Dr Tabrizi operated on my very old mother who had a brain tumor. He explained all the risks to us but my mother insisted on having the operation as she was slowly but surely declining. We visited several other surgeons but they were afraid to do such a complicated operation on an old person. We also felt that Dr Tabrizi was very honest and caring. So my mom insisted on doing the surgery with him. Dr Tabrizi did a flawless operation on my mother and even her recovery was good. My mother is back 100% now. It's simply unbelievable what this doctor has done for my mother. He gave her life back to her.

January 29th, 2014
excellent surgeon
i'm very happy with my spine surgery.he was very patient and didn't mind that I consulted with other surgeons. my doctor referred me to him. he said dr tabrizi has the best reputation in the area.i can see why. he is excellent and i'm very happy.

December 22nd, 2013
This is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. He saved my daughter after a car accident and we are forever grateful.

September 14th, 2013
Top notch
he operated on brain tumor of my mother. we were very nervous but my mom is doing very good now. god bless him. he is top notch all over.

August 26th, 2013
Honest great physician
My mother had back pain and we took her to many surgeons. She is getting old and this pain was making her miserable. Several surgeons recommended surgery for her. Dr Tabrizi really took the time to examine my mother medically. He also took the time to understand my mother's background and emotions and said she does not need surgery and needs to do continuous physical therapy. His opinion was correct as my mother is doing much better after a year. We still visit Dr Tabrizi to keep an eye on my mother. We are very thankful that my mother did not do unnecessary operation.

August 15th, 2013
Excellent and caring doctor
Dr Tabrizi operated on my husband's brain tumor. We trusted him because he had operated on a friend brain tumor many years ago and they were very happy with him. Still I was very very nervous with 2 kids and we could not afford any issues. Dr Tabrizi took the time to talk to every one and always made us feel in good care. I had hope with him when it was difficult. Everything went very well and my husband is recovering fully. Our family is grateful that doctors like Dr Tabrizi still exist. I have recommended him to everyone.