Dr. Peymon Zarreii MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Delray Beach, FL

November 4th, 2016
Very unprofessional
I went to see Dr. Zarreii for my routine annual exam. After a couple of visits and tests I received bills for the tests and appointment that were supposed to be covered 100% by my insurance (which was the case for my previous exams with different doctors). I called my insurance and they said Dr. Zarreii ordered extra tests that were not part of the typical annual exam and also the second visit was not necessary. They told me that I should speak to the doctor's office so I went to the office to discuss. While I was talking to the office manager about why the extra tests and appointment were done, Dr. Zarreii stormed out of his office and said he couldn't hear it anymore, started to yell at me to leave and not to come back to his practice again. AND, as he was walking away from me, he was shouting how he has to pay the bills. What kind of doctor puts paying his bills first instead of talking and taking care of a patient's problem? He could have come out and explained it to me why the test and the appointment were necessary but instead of doing that he was yelling and telling a patient not to come back. He was nice and soft spoken when everything was fine but I was very surprised to see him turn like that when an issue surfaced. Unbelievable. Very unprofessional.

May 26th, 2016
Excellent Doctor, great staff, best practice in this area!