A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyton Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyton Davis, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyton Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyton W Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peyton W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Peyton Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peyton Davis practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.