A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyton Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyton Davis, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyton Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyton W Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peyton W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Peyton Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peyton Davis practices Surgery near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Surgeons.