A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyton Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyton Riggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyton Riggs, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peyton D. Riggs practice?
Dr. Peyton Riggs practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.