A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyton Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyton Riggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggs
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyton Riggs, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyton Dean Riggs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peyton D. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Peyton Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Peyton Riggs practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.