Learn more about Dr. Peyton Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyton Riggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggs
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Riggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyton Riggs, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyton Dean Riggs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peyton D. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Peyton Riggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peyton Riggs practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.