Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Needs a caring staff. show details Needs a caring staff.
Feb 4th, 2016

Was not seen by Dr. Seen by nurse practitioner who was rude and aggressive. Did not give a thorough review of my condition. She said she would provide prescription and supposedly sent it off to pharmacy. Did not happen. Called Drs. office to request prescription and was treated hatefully be receptionest,told she could not do anything for me, it was not her fault, to call at 8:00 in the morning. Dr has always been nice and helpful. Unfortunately not his staff.

Dr. Riggsis great, staff so-so... show details Dr. Riggsis great, staff so-so...
Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Riggs is a wonderful doctor. He listens and is prompt to ensuing you receive the proper care. However, the Oak Tree staff is a different story. They are hard to deal with and make numerous mistakes. Each time a referral is issued I've had to work to correct the inaccuracies, so I receive the correct treatment and right specialist.

Best doctor you could ask for! show details Best doctor you could ask for!
by Brandie Partello on May 1st, 2015

He is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner. Spends time with my son. My son is a turd with shots and his staff is amazing and understanding with him on it! Wish the medical group he works for did not take away the ability of making appointments at the office.

Okay show details Okay
Jan 12th, 2015

Dr. Riggs is a pretty good doctor, but the Oak Tree staff are horrible.

Dec 14th, 2013

Dr. Riggs is present and paying attention to me when I am in the room. He does not rush through the appointment. He makes sure all my concerns are addressed. The staff are always kind when face to face. They can get a little snippy at times over the phone, and getting prescription refills sometimes takes too long. I have requested records in the past and they accommodated me with no hesitation.

Staff is horriable show details Staff is horriable
by Stovall on Feb 21st, 2013

Doctors are great. It is the staff that needs to be replaced. Me and my family have waited over a week to get RX refills, sometimes more. I once called to get a copy of my sons shots recored and was told he would have to miss three days of school before he was given a copy. When I asked if I may be given a slip to excuse him she said sure " I will say YOU did not retain the copy and it is YOUR fault you child will be missing school. Right now I'm on day three of waiting for a refill okay, bad business.