Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Okay show details Okay
Jan 12th, 2015

Dr. Riggs is a pretty good doctor, but the Oak Tree staff are horrible.

Dec 14th, 2013

Dr. Riggs is present and paying attention to me when I am in the room. He does not rush through the appointment. He makes sure all my concerns are addressed. The staff are always kind when face to face. They can get a little snippy at times over the phone, and getting prescription refills sometimes takes too long. I have requested records in the past and they accommodated me with no hesitation.

Staff is horriable show details Staff is horriable
by Stovall on Feb 21st, 2013

Doctors are great. It is the staff that needs to be replaced. Me and my family have waited over a week to get RX refills, sometimes more. I once called to get a copy of my sons shots recored and was told he would have to miss three days of school before he was given a copy. When I asked if I may be given a slip to excuse him she said sure " I will say YOU did not retain the copy and it is YOUR fault you child will be missing school. Right now I'm on day three of waiting for a refill okay, bad business.

Good docterrible staff show details Good docterrible staff
by Citysearch User on May 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Riggs is a good doctor. It is his staff that is the problem. They are extremely rude and unhelpful. Refused to book an appt by phone fo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com