Family Physicians

5000 Physicians Blvd
Ste 201
Bakersfield, CA 93301
661-632-1500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Dec 14th, 2013

Dr. Riggs is present and paying attention to me when I am in the room. He does not rush through the appointment. He makes sure all my concerns are addressed. The staff are always kind when face to face. They can get a little snippy at times over the phone, and getting prescription refills sometimes takes too long. I have requested records in the past and they accommodated me with no hesitation.

|  Staff is horriable  |  show details
by Stovall on Feb 21st, 2013

Doctors are great. It is the staff that needs to be replaced. Me and my family have waited over a week to get RX refills, sometimes more. I once called to get a copy of my sons shots recored and was told he would have to miss three days of school before he was given a copy. When I asked if I may be given a slip to excuse him she said sure " I will say YOU did not retain the copy and it is YOUR fault you child will be missing school. Right now I'm on day three of waiting for a refill okay, bad business.

|  Good docterrible staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Riggs is a good doctor. It is his staff that is the problem. They are extremely rude and unhelpful. Refused to book an appt by phone fo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com