Overall Review

no change

February 4th, 2016
Needs a caring staff.
Was not seen by Dr. Seen by nurse practitioner who was rude and aggressive. Did not give a thorough review of my condition. She said she would provide prescription and supposedly sent it off to pharmacy. Did not happen. Called Drs. office to request prescription and was treated hatefully be receptionest,told she could not do anything for me, it was not her fault, to call at 8:00 in the morning. Dr has always been nice and helpful. Unfortunately not his staff.

August 6th, 2015
Dr. Riggsis great, staff so-so...
Dr. Riggs is a wonderful doctor. He listens and is prompt to ensuing you receive the proper care. However, the Oak Tree staff is a different story. They are hard to deal with and make numerous mistakes. Each time a referral is issued I've had to work to correct the inaccuracies, so I receive the correct treatment and right specialist.

May 1st, 2015
Best doctor you could ask for!
He is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner. Spends time with my son. My son is a turd with shots and his staff is amazing and understanding with him on it! Wish the medical group he works for did not take away the ability of making appointments at the office.

January 12th, 2015
Okay
Dr. Riggs is a pretty good doctor, but the Oak Tree staff are horrible.

December 14th, 2013
Dr. Riggs is present and paying attention to me when I am in the room. He does not rush through the appointment. He makes sure all my concerns are addressed. The staff are always kind when face to face. They can get a little snippy at times over the phone, and getting prescription refills sometimes takes too long. I have requested records in the past and they accommodated me with no hesitation.

February 21st, 2013
Staff is horriable
Doctors are great. It is the staff that needs to be replaced. Me and my family have waited over a week to get RX refills, sometimes more. I once called to get a copy of my sons shots recored and was told he would have to miss three days of school before he was given a copy. When I asked if I may be given a slip to excuse him she said sure " I will say YOU did not retain the copy and it is YOUR fault you child will be missing school. Right now I'm on day three of waiting for a refill okay, bad business.