A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyton Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyton Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyton Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyton Troy Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peyton T. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Peyton Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Peyton Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Charlottesville Oncologists.