Dr. Phaedra Fegley Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Phaedra Fegley?

Very compassionate

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

I am very please with Dr Fegley her office set up an appointment quickly since my own Family practioner had no time to see me. I travel over 50 miles to a bigger facility when I got to her office the front desk was friendly and service was quick. She was thourough in her exam. asking questions and she answered mine.She had to put me in the hospital and her quick decision most likely save my life and from having any major surgery done.her bedside manor was friendly and sincere. WELL DONE DOC!! :) Thank You!!

Type 2 Diabetes