Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phaedra Alexander-Lombard
Dr. Phaedra Alexander-Lombard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Leawood, KS (and 2 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alexander-Lombard is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and St Luke's South Hospital. Dr. Alexander-Lombard has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Phaedra Alexander-Lombard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...