A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phalgun Nori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phalgun Nori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nori
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phalgun Nori, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nori graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Nori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
- Robert Wood Johnson, Jr. Rehabilitation Institute, Edison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phalgun Nori MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Phalgun Nori practice?
- Dr. Phalgun Nori has 1 office location.
Dr. Phalgun Nori practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chester, NJ.
See Chester Physiatrists.