A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phalgun Nori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phalgun Nori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phalgun Nori, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nori graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Nori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
- Robert Wood Johnson, Jr. Rehabilitation Institute, Edison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phalgun Nori MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Phalgun Nori practice?
- Dr. Phalgun Nori has 1 office location.
Dr. Phalgun Nori practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chester, NJ.
See Chester Physiatrists.