A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phalguni Mukhopadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phalguni Mukhopadhyay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukhopadhyay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukhopadhyay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukhopadhyay graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Mukhopadhyay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phalguni Mukhopadhyay MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phalguni Mukhopadhyay practice?
- Dr. Phalguni Mukhopadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Phalguni Mukhopadhyay practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Oncologists.