A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phan Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phan T Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phan T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Phan Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Pulmonologists.