A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phani Paruchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phani Paruchuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phani Paruchuri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paruchuri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Paruchuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phani K Paruchuri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phani K. Paruchuri practice?
- Dr. Phani Paruchuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phani Paruchuri practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists and Detroit Pain Management Doctors.