A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phani Vadarevu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadarevu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vadarevu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phani Kumar Vadarevu MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phani K. Vadarevu practice?
- Dr. Phani Vadarevu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phani Vadarevu practices Geriatric Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Geriatric Doctors.