A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phani Vadarevu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadarevu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vadarevu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadarevu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vadarevu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phani Kumar Vadarevu MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phani K. Vadarevu practice?
- Dr. Phani Vadarevu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phani Vadarevu practices Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.