Overall Review

October 29th, 2013
Assistant Teacher
Dr. Calle is the best! Is the only Dr. I can call to make an appointment and not get an answering machine for a response to my call. I always talk to one of his staff members and am never put on hold unless is absolutely necessary for them to get information I need over the phone. Even at lunch time I can call and talk to a staff member. Also, if I call feeling really sick, the staff will always try their best to squeeze me in that same day. Once I am in his office, I don't have to wait more than 10 to 15 minutes to see him and he always takes time listening to my concerns and answering any questions I have for him. As far as following up after visits, I have not been that sick, but I am sure that if I was, he would follow up. He is a caring doctor and is always up to date with the last medical development, I give him not 4 but 5 stars on everything!

February 3rd, 2011
I have always found Dr. Calle and his staff to be professional and caring. He is one of the few physicians who will usually take you right away if you are sick. I have never waited for over fiftenn minutes to be seen.