Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
interesting guy show details interesting guy
Feb 17th, 2015

he's busy, everybody comes to see him... even then he'll make time for you and spend quite a bit of it asking questions and following up. however, when an urgency occurs, he's a bit flaky and even if he returns a page he's not all there. he's the kind of doctor who doesn't care in that instance and gives a subtle impression that the emergency room is a better idea then having a discussion with him. this sort of behavior discredits his care for you when you are in the office and he's the one responsible for and producing the treatment. while i understand the ER may be a better option in some scenarios, what made it more difficult was the fact that his judgement was required to resolve this urgency not that of another physician or practitioner. I ended up going to an urgent care that night which cost me a fortune. sadly disappointing. especially when i saw him the next day for an appointment and told him i had to go to an urgent care. he didn't seem to recall anything from the call the night before. and so i saw another doctor for my annuals and medical needs and haven't gone back since.

Best MD in the Valley! show details Best MD in the Valley!
Oct 20th, 2013

The best Doctor i have ever gone too! Very compassionate and caring!

Aug 1st, 2011

excellant Family physician, really cares and explain what needs to be done in each medical situation. I have been a patient for many years and would highly recomend.

Apr 27th, 2011

He has been a great doctor

Mar 23rd, 2011

Awesome provider

Feb 21st, 2011

He is a awesome Doctor! The staff makes you feel right at home. I would reccomend him to my family and friends.

Sincere! show details Sincere!
Nov 25th, 2009

He is truly Awesome. I would travel from anywhere to see him. He's a jem!

by Nicole on Sep 14th, 2009

I have never met a more caring doctor - for both children and adults. Fortunately for me, the good Dr. is available to treat myself as well as my minor children. His office staff is equally as caring. This entire group of sincere people make a visit to the doctor painless!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Leon on Aug 5th, 2008

Dr. Hoang is a wonderful doctor. He treats me as a human being, not just a number. He is genuine, thorough and caring. I have been seeing him as my family physician for 11 years. He always schedules patients with extra time to visit and catch up on things. He truly gets to know you. He always give me a choice of treatment.

Kind of like a small town Dr. in a big city. show details Kind of like a small town Dr. in a big city.
by corkyflake on Feb 2nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Hoang has been taking care of my family for years. We always come back to him because he is knowledgeable and takes the time to listen his patients. He even gets after me when I forget to do something. He truly cares about you.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com