Dr. Phat Hoang MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Avondale, AZ

November 11th, 2015
Was OK with him till....
OK, I was OK with this doctor the first couple of visits but the more I went to see him for follow ups the less of quality service I received. The last visit he came off completely non interested and seemed critical towards me. He forgot to send my refills in to the pharmacy this last time which was the whole point of my follow up so I think it's time to find a new doctor. It's sad because I did really like him. Also be prepared to not be seen until 45 mins after your scheduled time. Long exam room wait times.

February 17th, 2015
interesting guy
he's busy, everybody comes to see him... even then he'll make time for you and spend quite a bit of it asking questions and following up. however, when an urgency occurs, he's a bit flaky and even if he returns a page he's not all there. he's the kind of doctor who doesn't care in that instance and gives a subtle impression that the emergency room is a better idea then having a discussion with him. this sort of behavior discredits his care for you when you are in the office and he's the one responsible for and producing the treatment. while i understand the ER may be a better option in some scenarios, what made it more difficult was the fact that his judgement was required to resolve this urgency not that of another physician or practitioner. I ended up going to an urgent care that night which cost me a fortune. sadly disappointing. especially when i saw him the next day for an appointment and told him i had to go to an urgent care. he didn't seem to recall anything from the call the night before. and so i saw another doctor for my annuals and medical needs and haven't gone back since.

August 1st, 2011
excellant Family physician, really cares and explain what needs to be done in each medical situation. I have been a patient for many years and would highly recomend.

April 27th, 2011
He has been a great doctor

November 25th, 2009
Sincere!
He is truly Awesome. I would travel from anywhere to see him. He's a jem!

September 14th, 2009
I have never met a more caring doctor - for both children and adults. Fortunately for me, the good Dr. is available to treat myself as well as my minor children. His office staff is equally as caring. This entire group of sincere people make a visit to the doctor painless!

August 5th, 2008
Great Doctor
Dr. Hoang is a wonderful doctor. He treats me as a human being, not just a number. He is genuine, thorough and caring. I have been seeing him as my family physician for 11 years. He always schedules patients with extra time to visit and catch up on things. He truly gets to know you. He always give me a choice of treatment.