A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phat Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phat Vu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Med Ctr Of Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phat Tien Vu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phat T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Phat Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Phat Vu practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.