A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Chothmounethinh graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chothmounethinh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh practice?
- Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Phaythoune Chothmounethinh practices Family Medicine near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Family Physicians.