Learn more about Dr. Phelgar Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phelgar Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phelgar Washington, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Washington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phelgar Delano Washington MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phelgar D. Washington practice?
- Dr. Phelgar Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Phelgar Washington practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.