A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phelgar Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phelgar Washington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phelgar Washington, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Washington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Washington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phelgar D. Washington practice?
Dr. Phelgar Washington practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.