Dr. Phelps Kip MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 25th, 2015
One year after lower back fusion and doing great, Dr. Kip cleaned up another Dr.'s mess and made my life pretty much pain free and active.

April 15th, 2015
Happy
I had my surgery about 15 years ago, and still think he did a wonderful job. I have been very lucky with the results.

January 21st, 2014
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Kip, Nicole Forsberg (NP-C), and Caroline Burgess (MA) are exceptional at what they do! Not only do they actually care about their patients, but they love what they do! They are so friendly and professional, and so good about educating their patients about what's going on. We would definitely recommend them to anyone! Nick's surgery went so well, and he felt almost instant results. He has had no complications, and is healing great. We love these guys!

January 5th, 2014
PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE. YOU WILL REGRET GOING TO HIM
All I can write here is PLEASE RECONSIDER GOING TO THIS PERSON!! I write this because I never want anyone to experience the heartache I have experienced since Kip took a knife to my back. He messed me up really bad. So much so I had to have CORRECTIVE surgery done. I am NOT the only person complaining about this man. He should have his licensed taken from him. He's not even the correct doctor to be doing this sort of procedure. Teh correct doctor should be a Neurologist and a Neurologist only!!! Due to all the nerve endings and spinal column. Please reconsider going to a Neurologist instead. It is a well-known fact in Reno about this doctor and for some reason no one posts it. I don't know if this is a doctor-paid site so you won't hear the truth. I hope this gets posted. I feel everyone should be told the truth about this guy. Please, I implore you, if you really need back surgery don't go to this doctor nor his establishment. Go see the correct sort of doctor for this procedure and that is a Neurologist. Ask a professional about this. They will agree.

June 28th, 2013
Best Spine Dr. in Reno
Dr. Kip I believe saved me! I feel so much better after my back fusion. Dr. Kip has great staff and I always get a call back.

August 17th, 2011
Dr Kip and staff are fantastic. I have never been more satisfied with a surgeon. He worked on my back and made me a whole new lady!

March 16th, 2011
I was not happy.

January 13th, 2011
dr. kip is the best spine doctor i have ever been to i recomend him to evereybody

May 19th, 2010
Dr.Kip is amazing
Dr.Kip is absolutely the best orthopaedic surgeon i have ever been to. The wait was less than 5 minutes and his staff is incredible. Dr.Kip followed up my visit as i needed i recomend Dr.Kip to anyone who is looking for an orthopaedic surgeon or if you are not happy with the doctor you are with now. And he is an incredible dad.

December 7th, 2009
M.D.
Dr Kip has treated several of my pts and as a result I also became a pt of his when I needed evaluation and treatment.