A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pheroze Tamboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pheroze Tamboli, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamboli graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tamboli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pheroze Tamboli MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pheroze Tamboli practice?
- Dr. Pheroze Tamboli has 1 office location.
Dr. Pheroze Tamboli practices Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.